I’m excited to have Jessica Lemmon here today to talk about her new book, A Bad Boy for Christmas.
I’ve been asked to share some of the songs from Connor’s playlist. Connor is the hero in A Bad Boy for Christmas, out September 29th. Here are the songs that captured the mood of this book for me.
- RENDEVOUS by Craig David – How perfect for this blog, right? It was the very first song on my playlist and I thought “how perfect!”
- I’m just sitting here daydreaming about you/And all the things you do/All I know is you’re the one for me, that special kind of lady in my life/In my life
- BABY, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE by Dean Martin – the perfect winter duet! Boys.
- So really I’d better scurry/Beautiful please don’t hurry/Well maybe just a half a drink more/Put some music on while I pour.
- CLARITY by John Mayer
- I worry, I throw my fear around/But this morning, there’s a calm I can’t explain /The rock candy’s melted, only diamonds now remain
- PUSH by Matchbox 20
- This ain’t over, no not here, not while I still need you around/You don’t owe me, we might change/Yeah we just might feel good
- DARK ROMAN WINE by Snow Patrol – Faith is such a wine lover, it was impossible not to include this one!
- I will hang on the hook of your splendor/as the night rolls us up in its arms/In the square of your thumbs and your fingers/is the blanket of sky that’s so warm
Those are just a few of my “favorite things” on the playlist for A BAD BOY FOR CHRISTMAS. Do you have a favorite song (holiday or otherwise) right now?
About the Author:
A former job-hopper, Jessica Lemmon resides in Ohio with her husband and rescue dog. She holds a degree in graphic design currently gathering dust in an impressive frame. When she’s not writing super-sexy heroes, she can be found cooking, drawing, drinking coffee (okay, wine), and eating potato chips. She firmly believes God gifts us with talents for a purpose, and with His help, you can create the life you want.
Jessica is a social media junkie who loves to hear from readers. You can learn more at:
Connor McClain knows what he wants. And after four harrowing years in Afghanistan, that’s a quiet life in the lakeside town of Evergreen Cove. But coming home has land mines of its own-the most dangerous of them being long-legged bombshell Faith Garrett. Now getting her into his arms this holiday is going to require more than mistletoe . . .
With a cheating ex behind her, all Faith wants is a relaxing holiday free from man drama. And even though every moment with gorgeous Connor is a sweet temptation, Faith is determined not to give in. But Jack Frost has other plans, and soon Faith and Connor are snowbound in a winter wonderland with only the sparks flying between them to keep them warm. As one hot kiss leads to another, they’ll have to decide if they’re ready to give each other the best gift of all-love.
Review of A Bad Boy For Christmas
Review (4.5 Stars): I loved Faith and Connor! They were such a great couple that were meant for each other but it took them being stuck together in a snowstorm to bring their true feelings to light. Faith had just gotten out of a relationship and had sworn off men but Connor was always around fixing things and it was just a matter of time. I loved Connor because he was just a sweet guy that would do anything to help the people in his life and Faith was absolutely perfect for him.
This is the third book in the Second Chance series and I recommend that you read the books from the beginning to learn more about these characters. A Bad Boy For Christmas is a sexy romantic holiday read and the men of Evergreen Cove will have you coming back for more.